Vimhans PrimaMed Institute of Emergency & Trauma Services is a state-of-the-art center for complex trauma services and deals with the management of primary trauma, complications of primary management of trauma, neglected trauma, polytrauma and mass accidents. Our expert trauma team includes orthopedic surgeons, intensivists, general surgeons, neurosurgeons, and specialized nurses. All our members of trauma team are trained in Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) resulting in patients being efficiently triaged and managed in the institute.
Our trauma care services have several unique and innovative features:
• A dedicated and easy to remember emergency number - 1800-11-1801
• Round the clock ambulance services
• Effective communication system between the control room, ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospital.
• Latest monitoring and imaging equipment
• State-of-the-art Blood Bank operational 24x7
Our comprehensive patient care services include:
• Continuous neurotrauma care available for traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
• Continuous physician coverage in the Emergency room and intensive care units for critically ill or injured patients
• Neurosurgeons, orthopedic and emergency physicians
• Specialized monitoring equipment available
• Rehabilitation services