Thigh lift surgery is done in order to reshape the thighs by reducing excess skin and fat, leading to smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body. If fitness and weight loss efforts have failed to achieve a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking, and proportionate to your overall body image, a surgical lift may be right for you.
Our world class plastic surgeons at Vimhans PrimaMed Institute of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery use cutting edge techniques to complete thigh lift procedures. Our experienced surgeons apply the best approach for your needs to reduce the appearance for the outer or inner thighs.
Ideal candidates for a thigh lift surgery include:
• People whose weight is relatively stable
• People with excessive soft tissue along the inner thigh region or/and the outer thigh
• Healthy people who don’t have medical conditions that can impair healing or increase the risks of surgery
• Individuals with a positive attitude and realistic approach for what the surgery can accomplish
• Individual committed to lead a healthy lifestyle including proper nutrition and fitness
The finest way to determine whether you are a candidate for thigh lift is through a proper consultation with a plastic surgeon at Vimhans PrimaMed Institute of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.