Vimhans PrimaMed Institute of Nephrology & Urology provides full service care to women with diseases of the lower urinary tract.
The Institute of Nephrology & Urology represents one of the largest surgical practices in the country and provides treatment for some of the most challenging and complex abnormalities in the female pelvis. The institute is created with the goal in mind of offering high level care to women with pelvic floor disease, urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse in a state-of-the-art environment.
Our skilled experts provide care to hundreds of women each year. Being a renowned name in the country, we treat urology conditions that affect women.
• Cystocele – It’s a condition in which the bladder sags into the vagina
• Urethral diverticulum – A bulge in the urethra that traps urine, causing urinary tract infections
• Pelvic prolapse – It happens when the weakened pelvic muscles cause organs in the pelvis to slide out of place
• Urethral strictures – the narrowing of the tube that carries urine from the bladder
• Vaginal mesh complications – problems caused by a vaginal mesh used to treat prolapse or incontinence
• Vaginal bulge – when weakened muscles allow the vaginal wall to bulge