The major outcome of a joint replacement procedure which the patients have experienced include
1. Decrease In Pain
2. Increased Mobility
3. Improve D Quality Of Life
4. Improved Regular Activities
People who are considered for joint replacement surgery are special individuals who had an accident or those who have arthritis related problems like severe joint pain, stiffness, limping, muscle weakness, limited motion, and swelling.
The most common reasons for joints not working properly include osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis may also be due to
1. Genetical Disorder (Runs In The Family)
2. Improper Development Of The Joint
3. Repetitive Injures
4. Trauma Related To The Joint Cartilage
As per the joint which is affected and the amount of damage, the patient may have trouble in carrying out ordinary activities such as walking, putting on socks and shoes, getting into and out of cars, and climbing stairs.
Most of the Joint replacement surgery is a procedure where the damaged joint is replaced with a new one. Such procedures are conducted for the knee, hip, and shoulder. All the surgeries are done by a doctor who is also called an orthopedic surgeon. In the case of partial replacement procedures, the surgeon will not remove the whole joint, but will only replace or fix the damaged parts. We provide the Best Joint Replacement Surgery In Delhi.
We are also one of the Best Knee Replacement Hospitals In Delhi which is a common solution that provides dramatic pain relief for more than 90 percent of patients. The knee replacement procedure usually treats osteoarthritis. Best Hospital in Delhi .
Role of balanced diet post Joint or Knee replacement surgery
Role of balanced diet post-Joint or Knee replacement surgery
There is no special diet for an individual who is going for joint replacement procedure, but a well-balanced diet and adequate hydration is a must as it assures faster healing and recovery.
1. Post surgery it’s best to avoid foods high in vitamin K, which contributes to blood clotting. The food containing high Vitamin K content include broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, liver, green beans, garbanzo beans, lentils, soybeans, kale, cabbage, and onions.
2. Your diet should contain diet containing vitamin C and zinc. Most of these substances can help boost your immune system and ward off viruses and infections.
3. Vitamin D plays an important role in increasing bone density. Vitamin D includes food such as fish, mushrooms, and dairy products.
4. Vitamin D could also be received by standing in sun for five to 30 minutes of sun on daily basis and by taking Vitamin D supplement.
5. Iron helps blood’s clotting mechanism and helps avoid anemia.